Shrimp & Sausage Skillet
This easy Shrimp & Sausage Skillet is full of veggies, full of flavor and perfect for busy weeknights!
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound peeled, deveined shrimp*
1 green pepper, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
12 ounces Lunds & Byerlys Smoked Andouille Sausage
1 onion, chopped
1 zucchini, sliced into ¼-inch slices
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 cup water
2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys Cajun Seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Add the shrimp, cook for 5 minutes and then remove shrimp from skillet.
- Add chopped green and red peppers to the skillet, along with sliced Lunds & Byerlys Smoked Andouille Sausage. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add sliced zucchini, tomato paste, water and Lunds & Byerlys Cajun Seasoning. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp back to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes more.
*If using cooked shrimp, skip Step 2.
Serve with crusty bread. Enjoy!