5 years ago
Shrimp & Sausage Skillet
This easy Shrimp & Sausage Skillet is full of veggies, full of flavor and perfect for busy weeknights! Here’s what you need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound peeled, deveined shrimp*
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 12 ounces Lunds & Byerlys Smoked Andouille Sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced into ¼-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys Cajun Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Add the shrimp, cook for 5 minutes and then remove shrimp from skillet.
- Add chopped green and red peppers to the skillet, along with sliced Lunds & Byerlys Smoked Andouille Sausage. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add sliced zucchini, tomato paste, water and Lunds & Byerlys Cajun Seasoning. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp back to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes more.
*If using cooked shrimp, skip Step 2.
Serve with crusty bread. Enjoy!