Shrimp 'N Angel Hair Casserole
- 1/2 cup frozen Egg Beaters, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups fat free half and half
- 1 carton plain nonfat yogurt, 8 ounce
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
- 1 package fresh angel hair pasta, 9 ounce
- 1 carton salsa, 12 ounce
- 1 pound shrimp, uncooked, tail off, 41-50 count
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
A "fusion" of flavors...on the lighter side.
- In medium bowl, combine first 7 ingredients. Spray a 9x13" glass baking dish with no stick cooking spray. Spread half of uncooked pasta on bottom of prepared dish; spread with salsa. Sprinkle with half the shrimp. Cover with remaining uncooked pasta. Pour egg mixture over pasta; arrange remaining shrimp on top. Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven until set (about 30 minutes). Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand, covered loosely with foil, about 10 minutes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.