Shrimp & Crab Lollipops
- 1 can Miller's Select White Crab Meat, 6 1/2-ounce
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Lunds & Byerly's Gone Fishin' Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon Lunds & Byerly's Cayenne pepper
- sea salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 30 peeled, deveined, tail removed large cooked shrimp
- 30 four-inch wood picks
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- In small bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
- Place shrimp on cutting board; skewer small end to the thick part of each shrimp forming a circle. Divide crab mixture over center of each shrimp lollipop; press lightly to secure. Sprinkle with chives. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.