- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup salted butter
- 1¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon L&B Lamb Herb Rub, oregano, parsley, mint, rosemary, garlic
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 each shallot, sliced into thin rings
- ½ cup pepperoncini rings
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, halved
- ½ cup oven-roasted tomatoes
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
Recipe by Ken Grogg, FoodE Expert, Lunds & Byerlys White Bear Lake
Combine flour, salt, salted butter and milk into a bowl and blend together into a rough ball. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. Set the dough back in the bowl, cover, and let rise for 30 minutes.
Heat oven to 375 F.
Roll the dough out to a thickness of approximately ¼ inch. Spread a pizza pan with a thin coating of olive oil and lay the dough on top, then coat the top of the dough with olive oil as well. Sprinkle the surface of the dough with the L&B Lamb Herb Rub from edge to edge. Add the garlic, shallot, pepperoncini, Kalamata olives and tomatoes, distributing them evenly over the dough. Top with cheeses. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
Amount: 1 pizza