Sheet-Pan Tuscan Chicken & Veggies
From the prep to cleanup (and everything in between), this simple dinner doesn’t disappoint.
Bell & Evans Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts make prep a breeze because you can marinate the chicken right in the packaging. For the marinade, we use olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, black pepper, salt and L&B Italian Tuscan Seasoning, which has notes of bell peppers, onions and garlic, giving the chicken and vegetables a rich, earthy flavor. L&B Italian Tuscan Seasoning is also salt-free, so you can adjust the salt to your liking.
Roasting the vegetables brings out their sweetness, and the tomatoes get juicy and jammy and deeply flavorful. Adding Parm and parsley at the end rounds out the whole dish with a touch of creaminess and a dash of freshness. Finally, cleanup is a snap because we roast the entire dinner on one sheet pan.
Enjoy this with your favorite starch — bread, pasta or rice — or just by itself.
Preparation time: 15 minutes, plus 30 minutes marinating
Cook time: 15 to 20 minutes
1 ½ pounds Bell & Evans Air-Chilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
¼ cup L&B Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons L&B Italian Tuscan Seasoning
1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 medium zucchini, diced in ¾-inch pieces
2 cups green beans, ends trimmed
⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and cover them in plastic wrap. Using a meat tenderizer, lightly pound the chicken until it is ½-inch thick. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and place back in the Bell & Evans container.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, L&B Italian Tuscan Seasoning, garlic powder, black pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Whisk until fully combined.
- Pour ½ the mixture over the chicken and toss until coated. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Add the tomatoes, zucchini and green beans to the remaining marinade. Cover and refrigerate until the chicken is ready to bake.
- Heat oven to 425 F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet in one even layer and arrange the vegetables around the chicken. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until vegetables are browned and the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Garnish with Parmesan and parsley, and enjoy. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Recipe adapted from: Well Plated