Seven Layer Salad
- 8 cups torn lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup minced onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, cooked and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 6 ounces grated Cheddar cheese
- In a 2 quart casserole, layer the lettuce, celery, carrots, onion. green pepper and peas. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, whipped cream and sugar. Spread over layered vegetables. Top with grated cheese and bacon bits. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.