Sesame Crusted Teriyaki Halibut
- 3/4 cup Lunds and Byerlys Asian Fusion Honey Ginger Teriyaki Grilling Sauce
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon Lunds and Byerlys Crushed Red Pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut fillets
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Combine teriyaki sauce and red pepper. Brush both sides of halibut with teriyaki; allow to marinate 15-20 minutes.
- Add remaining teriyaki to sauce pan; bring to a boil. Boil mixture 5 minutes; reduce heat and keep warm while cooking halibut.
- In shallow bowl, combine sesame seeds. Dip fillets into seeds, pressing lightly to coat each side.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add fillets and cook until browned and just done (3-4 minutes per side). Transfer to four serving plates; spoon desired amount teriyaki sauce over and garnish with sliced onions.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.