- 2 cups cooked seafood
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 sliced green onions, including some tops
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 4 lettuce cups, avocado or pineapple halves or hollowed tomatoes
- hard-cooked egg wedges, radish roses, cherry tomatoes, toasted almond
Perfect luncheon entree.
- Combine seafood, celery, almonds and onions. Combine mayonnaise, salt and lemon juice; fold into seafood. Refrigerate, covered, several hours.
- To Serve: Spoon into lettuce cups. Garnish with one or more of the following: hard-cooked egg wedges, radish roses, cherry tomatoes, or toasted almonds.
- Variations: Add 1 cup drained pineapple chunks. Add 1 cup cooked rosamarina, rice or macaroni shells.
- Tips: 1 (6 ounce) package frozen shrimp or crab equals 1 cup 1 (6 ounce) can crab equals 1 cup 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained equals about 2 cups
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.