Seafood Fettuccine Salad
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1/2 cup diced red onion, (1 small)
- 3/4 cup diced celery, (2-3 ribs)
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 pound frozen imitation crabmeat, thawed, flaked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
A Do-Ahead Imitation crabmeat stars in this cold salad.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, rinse; drain. In large bowl, combine fettuccine, onion, celery, green pepper and crabmeat. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Italian dressing, lemon juice, celery seed, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss into pasta mixture until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.