Sautéed Cod with Lemon Butter Sauce
- 1 1/2 pound cod fillets
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon Lunds and Byerlys Gone Fishin Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced Italian parsley
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. In food storage bag, combine flour, salt and pepper; add fish. Close bag; shake gently to lightly coat cod.
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil in over medium heat; add cod and sauté until golden and thickest part of fish flakes easily with fork, turning once (8-10 minutes).
- Transfer cod to plate and cover with foil. Add lemon juice, butter, lemon peel and seasoning to skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until butter is melted. Pour over cod; sprinkle with parsley.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.