Sautéed Cod with Lemon Butter Sauce
This simple fish dinner features a bright, flavorful lemon-butter sauce.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- 1 ½ pounds cod fillets
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Gone Fishin Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced Italian parsley
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
- In food storage bag, combine flour, salt and pepper; add fish. Close bag; shake gently to lightly coat cod.
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add cod and sauté, turning once, until golden and thickest part of fish flakes easily with fork (8-10 minutes). Transfer cod to serving plate and cover with foil.
- Add lemon juice, butter, lemon peel and seasoning to skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until butter is melted. Pour over cod; sprinkle with parsley to serve.