- 4 slices Metro Deli smoked turkey breast, individual slices rolled and cut into 4 pieces
- 16 organic seedless grapes
- 2 string cheese, cut into 4 pieces
- 8 snow peas, lightly blanched
- 1/2 Lunds & Byerlys pretzel sandwich roll, cut into 12 pieces
- 8 RSVP bamboo skewers
A fun change from the typical sandwich. This can be made with just about any fresh fruit or veggies.
- Prepare each ingredient. For Pretzel Roll, cut width in half, then cut in thirds across length, then cut into fourths. You will have 12 pieces of pretzel roll.
- Skewer 1 turkey piece, then 1 grape, then string cheese, then 1 snow pea, (blanching the snow peas makes them flexible so you can skewer the snow pea around the string cheese) then a piece of pretzel roll, and last another grape. Repeat for remaining skewers.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.