Salmon with Raspberry Chipotle Glaze
Serve this irresistible salmon dinner with jasmine rice and sautéed snap peas.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅓ cup Bronco Bob’s Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- Rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Add oil to skillet; swirl to coat. Add salmon, skin side down. Sear for 2 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until salmon just flakes with a fork (4-6 minutes).
- Transfer salmon to a plate; cover with foil to keep warm. Pour sauce in pan; simmer 1-2 minutes.
- Return salmon to skillet; coat with sauce, turning once or twice. Transfer salmon back to plate. Add spinach to skillet; stir until wilted (1-2 minutes). Divide spinach between two serving plates; arrange salmon over spinach. Garnish with fresh raspberries.