Rotisserie Chicken Remix: Peachy Kale & Chicken Salad
Toss up a crunchy dinner salad in minutes, thanks to our rotisserie chicken! Don’t miss out on 6 Buck Cluck Fridays, where you can get a Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken for just $6. Serve with Lunds & Byerlys Crusty Dinner Rolls or slices of Our Bakery Banana Bread.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 1 bunch (8 ounces) kale, ribs removed, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups chopped or pulled Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 medium peaches, unpeeled, sliced
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup Lunds & Byerlys Smokehouse Cider Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup caramelized nuts (optional)
Toss kale with remaining ingredients until thoroughly coated with dressing.
Additional add-on ideas: Roasted sweet potato, carrot or butternut squash chunks partner well in this salad. Crumbled goat cheese adds another flavor dimension.