Rotisserie Chicken Remix: Nourish Chicken Salad
Use a rotisserie chicken from our deli to make this easy, superfood-packed chicken salad. Don’t miss out on 6 Buck Cluck every Friday, where you can get our rotisserie
chicken for just $6!
- ¾ cup rotisserie chicken, shredded or pulled
- 2 tablespoons cornichon pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons roasted salted cashews, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys Goji Berries
- 3 tablespoons Spectrum Canola Mayonnaise
- ¾ cup Sweetfire Love Beets, sliced, divided, available in our produce department
- 3 cups mixed greens, divided
- Black pepper to taste
- Chop or shred rotisserie chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the mixed greens and pickled beets in a large bowl.
- Serve chicken salad and pickled beets over mixed greens; add ground black pepper to taste.
Calories: 260 Total
Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 2.5g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 35mg Sodium: 440mg
Carbohydrate: 15g Fiber: 2g Sugars: 4g Protein: 9g
Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.