7 years ago
Rotisserie Chicken Remix: Chicken Fried Rice
We love homemade fried rice, and – thanks to a rotisserie chicken from our deli – it doesn’t get any easier than this! Tip: Look for 6 Buck Cluck on Fridays in our deli, where you can get a Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken for just $6.
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup frozen peas & carrots
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups cooked rice, preferably day old
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, peas and carrots. Sauté until tender.
- Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout the vegetables.
- Add rice, chicken and soy sauce. Stir until combined and serve.
Recipe adapted from Rachel Schultz.