Rotisserie Chicken Remix: BLT Chipotle Chicken Salad
It’s everything you love about a BLT, tossed together into a flavorful dinner salad! This fresh and crunchy mix comes together in a snap thanks to Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken. Don’t miss out on 6 Buck Cluck every Friday, when you can get a rotisserie chicken in our deli for just $6!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups pulled Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup seeded, chopped tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Ground Chipotle Chile Pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 4 garlic toasts, crumbled
- Cooked bacon, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, onion, celery, bell pepper and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, chipotle and garlic. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to combine.
- Arrange two lettuce leaves on each of 4 serving plates. Divide crumbled toasts onto lettuce leaves.
- Spoon chicken salad over crumbs; sprinkle bacon over each salad and serve.