- 1 750 milliliter bottle rosé wine
- ½ cup Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose vodka
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup sweetened cranberry juice
- 4 tablespoons simple syrup, plus more as needed
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sparkling water
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
In a large pitcher, whisk together the rosé, vodka, lemon juice, cranberry juice and simple syrup. Taste and adjust the sweetness by adding 1 tablespoon of simple syrup at a time, if desired.
Add the sliced strawberries, raspberries and orange slices. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to overnight to allow the fruit to infuse.
Right before serving, add the sparkling water and stir to combine.
Serve the sangria and fruit in glasses filled with ice. Garnish each glass with a mint sprig. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: Barley and Sage