ROASTED HONEY-MUSTARD CARROT COINS
- 4 cups organic carrots, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 tablespoon organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon organic unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raw local honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon L&B Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon L&B Mustard Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon L&B Dried Organic Thyme
Heat the oven to 375º degrees.
On a baking sheet, toss together the carrots, olive oil, and ½ cup of water. Roast the carrots until they’re tender and lightly browned, about 35 to 40 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking.
In a medium saucepan, heat the butter, apple cider vinegar, tablespoon of water, honey, salt, garlic powder, dried mustard, and thyme over low heat, whisking until slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
Transfer the roasted carrots to the saucepan and toss with sauce until evenly distributed. Transfer to a serving platter and serve hot.