Roast Chicken with Clementines
Made with sweet, juicy clementines, this one-pan roast chicken dinner is fancy enough for company, but easy enough for weeknights
Preparation time: 45 minutes
8-10 bone-in chicken thighs and/or drumsticks
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons L&B Northern Lights Seasoning
1 medium onion, quartered
- Heat your oven to 400 F.
- Juice 4 clementines and pour juice into a 9×13 baking dish.
- Cut the other 4 unpeeled clementines into thin slices. Place half the slices into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place chicken in the baking dish; brush with olive oil and sprinkle with L&B Northern Lights Seasoning.
- Add onion to the baking dish. Top with remaining clementine slices and fresh thyme sprigs.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F with a meat thermometer.