Red, White & Blue Monster Cookies
Classic monster cookies with patriotic flair! Chewy peanut butter-oatmeal cookies packed with chocolate chips and Red, White & Blue M&Ms.
Makes 10-12 dozen cookies
Preparation time: 3 hours
1 cup butter, room temperature
2 cups white sugar
2 cups brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 ¼ cups peanut butter
4 teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
7 cups oatmeal
1 cup flour
12 ounces chocolate chips
12 ounces M&M’s Red, White & Blue Chocolate Candies
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add peanut butter, baking soda and salt; mix again until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine oatmeal and flour; with mixer on low, gradually add dry mixture to the peanut butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and M&M’s.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 2 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.