- 1 package lasagna noodles, 8 ounce
- 3 cartons cottage cheese, 12 ounce
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon White Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Butter or Margarine, softened
- 3 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained, 10 ounce
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
A vegetarian delight to serve anytime from late brunch through supper.
- Cook noodles following package directions; drain and pat dry. Combine cheeses, eggs, parsley, garlic powder, pepper and butter or margarine. Layer half of noodles, cheese mixture and spinach in buttered 9x13" baking pan; repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to bake. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven until bubbly (50-60 minutes). Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Cut into squares.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.