- 8 ounces penne pasta, 2 cups
- 1 (12 ounce) bag green beans, cut into thirds
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned radishes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, including some tops
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys Tuscan seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- fresh basil sprigs, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just tender (10-12 minutes); drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Meanwhile, cook green beans in boiling salted water until crisp-tender (5-7 minutes); drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, green beans, chicken, red pepper, radishes, onions and cheese.
- In bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, Tuscan Seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Gently fold into chicken mixture. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. To serve: stir in pine nuts and garnish with basil, if desired.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.