Servings:*(1 cup) luncheon servings
- 1/2 package dry radiatore pasta, 16 ounce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 ounces fresh pea pods, ends and strings removed
- 2 pounds deli roast turkey, sliced 1/4 inch thick, cut into 1/4x2 inch strips
- 1 cup sliced celery, (3 ribs)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions including some tops, (1 bunch)
- 2 cartons Byerly's Dill Dip, 12 ounce
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 salad savoy leaves
- 3 lemon slices
- 3 fresh dill sprigs
Byerly's Dill Dip dresses this pretty salad.
- Cook pasta according to package directions in boiling water with 2 teaspoons salt. Drain, rinse with cold water; drain. In large kettle of boiling water, blanch pea pods for 30 seconds. Rinse in cold water, drain; pat dry on paper towels. Cut in half diagonally. In large bowl, combine pasta, pea pods, turkey, celery and onions. In small bowl, combine 2 1/4 cups dill dip, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss 1 3/4 cups dressing into salad. Refrigerate salad and remaining dressing, covered, several hours or overnight. Just before serving toss in remaining dressing. To Serve: Arrange salad savoy leaves at one end of serving platter; spoon on salad. Garnish leaves with lemon slices and dill sprigs.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.