- 1 package dry spaghetti, 16 ounce
- 1 bunch green onions with green tops, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped (3 cups)
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 large cucumber, seeded, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/3-1/2 cup Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 bottle zesty Italian salad dressing, 8 ounce
A crowd pleaser.
- Break spaghetti into thirds. Cook in boiling salted water according to package directions until almost tender; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain. In large bowl, toss cooked spaghetti with remaining ingredients until well combined. Rrefrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Toss before serving.
Tip: Stir in additional Salad Supreme Seasoning as needed; its flavor becomes less intense on standing.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.