- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 (20 ounce) package Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1-2 teaspoons ground chipotle chili pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups frozen Cascadian Farm Organic Kernel Corn
- 1 (28 ounce) can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Heat a 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, 2 minutes. Add oil, swirl to coat pan. Add onion and salt, cook until softened, (4-5 minutes). Stir in ground turkey and garlic; cook until no longer pink (5-6 minutes), breaking up with spoon.
- Stir in chipotle and cumin; cook 1-2 minutes. Add broth, corn and tomatoes. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in cream; simmer 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with tortilla chips and fresh fruit.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.