- 2 Original Flat Out Breads
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped capers
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 (4ounce) packages Lunds & Byerlys Sliced Smoked Nova Lox
- freshly ground black pepper
A perfect appetizer for entertaining - elegant yet easy.
- Place pizza stone in oven and heat to 425 F. Brush breads with olive oil and place on stone in oven until crisp (about 5-7 minutes). Carefully remove breads from oven and place on cutting board; cool 1-2 minutes. In small bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, red onion, lemon zest, capers and lemon juice. Spread mixture evenly over both breads. Top each with salmon slices, overlapping to cover entire bread. Sprinkle dill and freshly ground black pepper over salmon. Slice each bread into 6 pieces.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.