- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (10 ounces) packages Lunds & Byerlys Wild Mushroom Soup, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Lunds & Byerlys Honey Truffle Mustard
- 4-6 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 (1 pound 4 ounce) bag shredded hash browns, from dairy department
- 12 ounces Edelweiss™ Emmentaler, shredded
- 1 pound Kendelson’s™ Old Fashioned Pit Ham, cubed
- 1 (28 ounce) can French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except French fried onions.
- Transfer mixture to 9x13 inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 15 minutes longer. Sprinkle French fried onions over top and bake an additional 5 minutes or until golden.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.