- 4 Lunds & Byerlys organic large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1/8 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon California Olive Ranch Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped greens (e.g., spinach, kale, chard), tightly packed
- 1/4 cup avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon mixed fresh herbs (e. g., cilantro, parsley, chives, basil), finely chopped
- Beat eggs, water, salt and pepper in bowl until blended.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet on medium-high. Add red onion, red pepper, mushrooms, carrots, greens and lower to medium heat. Sauté vegetables for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add eggs to vegetable mixture in pan and as eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula forming large soft curds. Continue cooking until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Top with avocado and chopped herbs and serve.
- Calories: 260 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 4.5g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 370mg Sodium: 300mg Carbohydrate: 7g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 2g Protein: 14g
- Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.