- 2 peaches, pits removed and cut into 8 wedges
- 8 small slices of prosciutto
- 8 small slices of cheese such as fresh mozzarella, brie or goat cheese
- 8 sprigs of rosemary, (optional)
- Pre-heat grill to medium high. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place peaches on the prepared grilled. Cook for about 1 minute or so or until you have grill marks. Turn wedges over and cook the other side. Remove from grill.
- Wrap each peach wedge with prosciutto including the slice of cheese as you wrap. Garnish with sprigs of rosemary, if desired. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Recipe source: Titan Farms
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.