- Combine first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add olive oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle salt and pepper over tuna. Arrange tuna in skillet; sear until tuna is medium-rare (about 3 minutes on each side).
- Top each tuna steak with 2 tablespoons herbed yogurt sauce. Serve immediately.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with green beans, new potatoes and fresh pineapple spears.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.