- Saute celery, onion and bay leaf in butter until tender, discard bay leaf. Add bread cubes and parsley.
- Drain oysters, reserve liquid; finely chop oysters. Stir oysters, eggs, poultry seasoning and salt into bread mixture.
- Add 1-4 tablespoons reserved liquid (optional).
- Spoon into a buttered 2-quart casserole. Bake, covered, in a 350 F oven 30 minutes; uncovered 10 minutes.
- Stuffs a 10-12 pound turkey.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.