- 1 (3 pound) head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, including some tops
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles with chicken-flavored soup packet
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin orange segments, drained
Uncooked ramen noodles are unique and crunchy.
- Combine cabbage, green onion and sesame seed in large bowl. In small bowl, combine sugar, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and chicken flavoring from soup packets. Beat with wire whisk until sugar is dissolved. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture. Refrigerate, covered, 1-2 hours. Shortly before serving, break up noodles; add with almonds and orange segments to salad; toss gently.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.