- In large bowl with electric mixer, combine whipping cream and powdered sugar.
- Beat on high until stiff peaks form. (You know you have stiff peaks when you remove the beater from the cream and the peaks do not curl over.)
- Set whipped cream aside. I transferred to a separate bowl and used the same bowl for the next steps.
- In large bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Fold whipped cream into peanut butter/cream cheese mixture until well combined. Try not to be too vigorous with this, as you don’t want to ‘deflate’ the cream cheese.
- To assemble the cakes in jars, layer 2 cookies on the bottom of each jar, and top with approximately 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter whipped cream mixture. Repeat until each jar is filled.
- Alternatively, you can make this into a full-sized cake in an 8x8” baking dish. Layer the bottom of the baking dish with cookies, overlapping as necessary to cover the bottom. Spread thin layer of peanut butter mixture over cookies, then repeat until all cookies and peanut butter whipped cream is used.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, until ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Recipe by: greens & chocolate | http://www.greensnchocolate.com/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.