- 1 (15 ounce) can Kunars black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can Kunars whole kernal corn, drained
- 1 cup Dei Fratelli Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion, cut on the diagonal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Canola Harvest vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons Ortega canned fire-roasted green chilies, drained
A refreshing side dish for burritos.
- Combine beans, corn, tomatoes, chilies and green onions. Whisk together the vinegar, oil, taco seasoning, sugar and salt.Add to bean mixture and mix gently. Top with cilantro. Refrigerate covered, several hours.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.