- 4 cups cauliflower buds
- 4 cups broccoli buds
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut into julienne strips
- 8 ribs celery, sliced diagonally (5 cups)
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced and quartered (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 (1 12 onions, cut into rings (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 1/2 cups zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
A D-Ahead A colorful presentation.
- Cut florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. In large bowl, combine vegetables and water chestnuts. Combine dressing and garlic, pour over vegetables; toss gently. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. May be prepared 2-3 days before serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.