- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce with garlic
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded, minced
- 1/2 cup Sagawa's Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 2 mangos, peeled, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot cooked rice noodles
- In plastic food storage bag, combine the shrimp, ginger, sesame oil and chili sauce. Seal bag and rub mixture into shrimp. Refrigerate 20-30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Place shrimp mixture in skillet and stir-fry 1-2 minutes. Transfer to bowl.
- Add remaining peanut oil to skillet; add onion, garlic, peppers and jalapeno. Stir-fry 4-5 minutes.
- Return shrimp to skillet and add sweet & sour sauce; heat 2-3 minutes. Gently stir in mango, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to bowl and serve with hot rice noodles.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.