- 2 peaches, pits removed and cut into 8 wedges
- 5 ounces arugula
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped tarragon, (or substitute one teaspoon with 1½ teaspoons dried tarragon)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices prosciutto, cut in half
- Heat grill to medium high, lightly oiling the grill grate. Place peach slices on the grill. Cook for about 1 minute or until the slices have grill marks. Turn wedges over and cook the other side. Remove from grill. In large bowl, add arugula and set aside.
- In a small jar, add vinegar, olive oil, honey, mustard, onion and tarragon. Shake vigorously. Season with salt and pepper and shake again. Add dressing to arugula and toss to coat.
- Divide the arugula on four plates topping each with peach slices and prosciutto. Garnish with feta cheese and serve.
- Recipe source: Titan Farms
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.