- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir soup, milk, tamari, black pepper, green beans and 2/3 cup Lars Own crispy onions in a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350˚F for approximately 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Remove from oven and gently stir. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the onions are warmed. Serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.