- Sauté onion in olive oil in a medium sauté pan until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add mint, blueberries, sugar, vinegar and juice. Cook until juice reduces and sugar dissolves, 10 to 15 minutes. Let mixture cool to warm or room temperature.
- To assemble: Arrange baguette slices on platter. Top with a slice of brie. Spoon on blueberry compote. Serve at room temperature.
- Recipe source: Chilean Fresh Fruit Association http://www.fruitsfromchile.com/blueberryrecipes/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.