- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5 oz) or 2 pork tenderloins
- Chilean Blueberry Marinade
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients and marinate for 4-6 hours. Sauté or grill chicken or pork. Serve with blueberry balsamic vinaigrette.
Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Boil blueberries and maple syrup until berries are soft. Add vinegar and cool slightly and puree. Add olive oil and salt and pepper. Chill.
- Place chicken breasts (or pork tenderloin) over bed of salad greens, goat cheese, candied walnuts and halved Chilean red and green grapes. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Recipe source: Chilean Fresh Fruit Association | http://www.fruitsfromchile.com/blueberryrecipes/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.