- Position rack in lower third of oven and preheat to 425ºF for 10 minutes.
- Add margarine and a 5 second spray of cooking spray to a 9 inch or 10 inch pie pan or iron skillet; place in oven to melt margarine.
- In a large bowl, whisk together whole egg and egg white. Then, whisk in flour, milk, vanilla, sugar, nutmeg and salt. Stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter into preheated pan and return to oven; bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until edges are puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from oven; squeeze juice from half fresh lemon over entire surface of pancake and sift confectioner's sugar over all. Cut into wedges and serve hot.
- Recipe source: Chilean Fresh Fruit Association http://www.fruitsfromchile.com/blueberryrecipes/