A do-ahead dish for a stylish brunch, serve this strata with fresh fruit and mimosas for a special occasion.
- Spray 8x12-inch pan with vegetable cooking spray. Cover pan with half of English muffin cubes. Layer Canadian bacon and asparagus cuts over cubes; top with remaining English muffin cubes.
- Combine eggs, milk, Dijon mustard and salt; pour over strata. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
- Bake, uncovered in a preheated 350 F oven 55 to 60 minutes, or until strata tests done when knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- To serve: Cut strata into squares. Pour hollandaise sauce over individual servings.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.