- Heat oven to 450 F.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Chop and set aside.
- Slice avocado in half the long way and gently remove the pit. Slice off a thin part of the bottom of each half so it will sit level on the baking sheet.
- Scoop out a bit of the avocado on each side, enough for the egg to fit.
- Place avocados on a baking sheet, cut side up.
- Crack one egg into each side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or to desired doneness of egg yolk.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon and a pinch of cilantro on top. Squeeze 1 lime wedge on each half to serve.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.