- 1 (115ounce) can Pillsbury Cornbread Twists
- Topping Options (choose one):
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's Red Pepper Seasoned Salt made with Tabasco
- 8 teaspoons Kernels Season's Barbecue Popcorn Seasoning
- 8 teaspoons Kernel Season's Chocolate Marshmallow Popcorn Seasoning
A versatile bread that can be either sweet or savory.
- Unroll dough and separate into 16 strips. Evenly sprinkle selected topping option over all strips. Take 2 strips and twist together according to package directions. Place all twisted strips on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a preheat 375 F oven until golden brown (11-13 minutes), checking undersides of twists to prevent over-browning. Serve the savory twists as an accompaniment to salad, soup or chili. Serve the sweet Chocolate Marshmallow Twists for breakfast, a snack or as a great dessert paired with Haägen-Dazs Dulce de Leche Ice Cream andPineapple Habanero Sauce (recipe found in the Sauces and Marinades category).
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.