- Pat down both rib-eyes, removing any excess liquid.
- Combine all rub ingredients in small bowl.
- Generously slather rib-eyes with the rub on all sides. Let sit for 30 minutes, up to overnight, with the rub on. Note: If you’re refrigerating the rib-eyes overnight with the rub, be sure to take them out of the refrigerator and let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before you plan to put them on the grill.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Add rib-eyes and cook 4-6 minutes on each side; use a meat thermometer to ensure the steaks are cooked to your preferred doneness.
- Recipe by: greens & chocolate | http://www.greensnchocolate.com/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.