- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Let’s Do Organic Fine Shred Organic Coconut
- 2/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons Navita’s Maca Powder
- 1/2 cup Lunds & Byerlys Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Coconut Oil, melted on low heat
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Nutiva Coconut Oil
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, coconut, coconut flour and maca powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine maple syrup, orange peel and orange juice.
- Mix maple syrup mixture with flour mixture and rub together to combine. Add liquid coconut oil and mix quickly to form a ball.
- Divide into 1 tablespoon chunks and roll each one into a ball. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet. Chill.
- On top of double boiler, melt chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon coconut oil until smooth. Drizzle on cookies. Sprinkle a dusting of maca powder over chocolate drizzle. Store in refrigerator in air-tight container for up to 10 days.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.