- In a small pot add water, dried shiitakes, ginger, garlic, and sea salt and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat, cover pot, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain broth through a fine mesh strainer, discarding mushrooms, ginger and garlic bits so that you have a clear liquid broth. Put broth back in pot along with all vegetables, except greens, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add greens and diced tofu and allow greens to wilt for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Dissolve miso in 2 tablespoons cool water and stir into soup.
- Calories: 70, Total Fat: 1.5g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 460mg Carbohydrate: 9g Fiber: 2g Sugars: 3g Protein: 4g
- Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.