- Place sliced onions on bottom of slow cooker.
- Set pork shoulder on top of onions.
- In small bowl, combine cider, cinnamon, garlic powder and salt. Pour over pork.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours, until pork easily shreds.
To make cider BBQ sauce
- Combine cider, cinnamon and barbecue sauce in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer and let cook 10-15 minutes, until mixture has reduced to the consistency of barbecue sauce.
To make coleslaw
- Combine all coleslaw ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Can be made up to one day in advance.
- Recipe by: greens & chocolate | http://www.greensnchocolate.com/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.