- 12 ounces Lunds & Byerlys Fiesta Dip
- 2 tablespoons Urban™ Accents Mesa Rosa Chipotle Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 10 ounces Dole® Leafy Romaine Mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (2 14 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups shr Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomato halves
- 1 cup Melissa's® Roasted Sweet Corn
- 1 1/2 cups Kraft® Mexican Style Cheddar Jack with Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- In small mixing bowl combine Lunds & Byerlys Fiesta Dip, chipotle seasoning and cayenne pepper; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine romaine, kidney beans, ripe olives, chicken, red pepper, green onions, tomato halves, corn and cheese. Toss to combine.
- Pour dip mixture over and toss to coat. Sprinkle avocado and tortilla chips over. Serve immediately.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.